SBI PO 2019 Recruitment, Application Form & Exam Dates
SBI PO 2019: SBI, India’s largest and most trusted bank has invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Probationary Officer. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India. A career with State Bank of India is not only rewarding, financially, but it is also a platform where employees are mentored continuously to reach the highest possible rank in the hierarchy of the bank. In other words, working with SBI means job satisfaction to its fullest.
SBI PO 2019 Examination Dates:
- Online Registration for Application: April 2019
- Payment of fees online: April 2019
- Payment of fees offline: April 2019
Details of the Post
- There are total 1837 vacancies out of which 758 posts are for General candidates.
- Reservation for SC, OBC and ST candidates are also available.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC candidates are available only for “Non-creamy layer”
- These positions are located across the States and Union Territories of India and selected candidates are liable to be posted in any part of the country.
- Selected candidates need to remain under probation for 2 years, post which they will appointed in various levels of management subject to successful completion of the training period.
SBI PO 2019 Eligibility:
- One can easily apply for this post if you are a graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University, as on August 2019.
- Candidates in the last of their graduation are also eligible to appear in the exam provided they can produce the certificate/proof that they have passed the qualifying exam as on August 2019, upon selection for interview.
- The age of the SBI PO aspirant should be within 21 years and 30 years on April 2019.
- Relaxation in age has been provided to the candidates from SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex Servicemen and people belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
General candidates can take 4 attempts, while General candidates with disabilities are allowed 7 attempts. OBC candidates with and without disabilities can appear 7 times and there is no restriction of attempts on SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply SBI Bank PO:
- Candidates can apply online by registering on http://www.sbi.co.in/ or http://www.statebankofindia.com/
- First, the signature and the photograph should be scanned according to the directions given.
- Application format can be obtained through the recruitment link. The application fields should be filled carefully without mistakes. On saving the application, a registration number and password is generated, which must be noted for future use. If application cannot be filled completely at the first go, it can be saved and filled in, later. Remember, the system allows you to again open the application only three times for editing or completing. Press the submit button after the application has been filled in entirely and immediately get a printed copy of the challan that is generated by the system. No changes can be made at this level.
- Payment towards examination fee can be made both through online and offline modes. Online payment can be done through debit or credit cards. To make payment offline, candidates are required to make use of the payment challan that is generated by the system and remit the fee at the SBI branch (any).
After the fees have been deposited in the stipulated manner, the application process is considered completed.