IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. Admission 2019, Application Form, Exam Dates & Eligibility
IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, the government of India. IIT notified IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. Admissions Notification 2019 for the candidates who are interested in Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2019. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Science
IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who are having Master’s degree in respective discipline with at least 60% marks or CPI/CGPA of 6.5/10 with a valid GATE/NET/CSIR/UGC or NBHM scorecard can apply.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s degree in respective subjects with80% marks or CPI/CGPA of 8/10 with a valid GATE score may also apply.
- Rs.300/-is for OBC/General applicants, and
- Rs. 150/- is for SC/ST/PD applicants
- Fee will be accepted through online.
IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. 2019 Exam Dates:
- Last date of issuing Online Applications: Apr 2019
- Date for the last receiving of Applications: Apr 2019
- Written test and/or Interview will be held: Not Announced
IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. 2019 Application Form:
- Eligible applicants can apply only online for the process.
- Offline or any other mode of application is not available.
- After applying online, print out of online generated summary sheet and final submitted application duly signed along with a copy of GATE/NET/CSIR/UGC or NBHM score card should reach to the following address:
Discipline ________________ (Name of discipline in which admission is sought should written here)
Convener (Ph.D. Admissions), Indian Institute of Technology – Jodhpur
Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan.