UPSC Civil Services (Main) Exam Notification & Application Form 2015-16
India’s most honored commission under central govt. “UNION PUBLIC SRVICE COMMISSION” has announced recruitment process for selecting the best candidates for service to different administrative and technical organizations under the Central government of India. Every year the commission releases its calendar schedule for various examinations. This year also, the commission has released its academic calendar for various exams to be held in 2015. The “CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM 2015” will be held from 18.12.2015 for 5 days.
The candidates who ful fill the eligibility criteria can apply online for the said service. The general information is tabulated below.
Start of application Date : – 16-05-2015
Remarks : – Forms to filled online
Last Date of Application : – 12.06.2015
Date of Prelim Exam : – 23.08.2015
Remarks : – For 1 day. Paper pattern is MCQ type
Date of Main Exam : – 18.12.2015
Remarks :- Written exam which will run for 5 days for various papers
Educational Qualification : – Bachelor degree from recognized institute or equivalent
Application fee : – 100/- for GN & OBC, No fee for other category
Age limit : – 21 – 32 years for GN, 5 year relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST, 3 year relaxation in upper limit for OBC
Procedures for application: Following are the general procedures for online application for “CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM 2015”.
- Login to the UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.
- Candidate must go through all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill all the column of the both the forms Form-I and Form-II
- Submit the required fee. In case of exemption in the fee and age, attach the necessary certificate.
- Choose the appropriate examination center. However, the allotment of the exam center depends on the availability.
- Do not forget to sign all the declarations made. Unsigned declarations will not be accepted
- The photo to be affixed should be in .jpg or .png along with scanned signature and size not more than 40KB
- Candidate those are interested to get admission for main exam will have to pay the fee again.
- Only e-admit card will be issued which will be mailed within three weeks before of the exam. Candidate must check their mail time to time.
Note: For further guideline regarding the “CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM 2015”,one may visit to the official website of UPSC.