IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2019, Exam Dates, Application Form & Eligibility Criteria
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Technology is a premier group of institutions in India, which hold the top ranking amongst all institutions of science, engineering and technology. Applicants, who are seeking to join the Ph.D. program in IIT can apply for this exam. IIT ROPAR announces admissions to Ph.D. programs in various disciplines of research for the academic year 2019. Find below all the details about IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2019, Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria:
IIT Ropar M.Tech 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- IIT ROPAR offers PhD in various programs like Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering.
- Candidates should have an M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with 60% marks (or 6.5 grades out of 10) (55% for SC/ST).
- Exceptional candidates who are having B.Tech/B.E degree with a valid GATE score can apply for direct admission to PhD program.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from any IIT and CGPA/CPI score of 8.0 or above will be exempted from requirement of GATE score for applying to programs.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of NET/GATE Score, written test and interview conducted by the institute.
- All selected candidates who are Indian citizen and do receive any other scholarship and funding will be entitle for financial support by the institute.
- Admission to the reserved category seats will be filled as per guidelines of the government of India.
IIT Ropar M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Form:
- Application form of IIT ROPAR Ph.D. admissions can be downloaded from the official website of the institute, i.e. www.iitrpr.ac.in and submitted online.
- Candidates who are unable to submit the form online may send their completely filled application by post to “Assistant Registrar (academics), Indian Institute of Technology ROPAR, Punjab 140001”.
IIT Ropar M.Tech 2019 Exam Dates:
Completely filled application forms will be received online/offline on or before March 2019 (may change).
For more details and information, candidates may visit www.iitrpr.ac.in or may write to
Indian Institute of Technology ROPAR
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab, INDIA – 140001