SINP 2019, Application Form, Exam Dates & Eligibility
SINP 2019: Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is a leading Autonomous Institution runs under the Department of Atomic Energy. This department governs by Govt. of India and it conducts Basic Research and Training in Physics & Biophysics.
SINP 2019 Application Form:
Ph.D. Admissions 2019 at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics –Forms Are Available: – An announcement has been made recently for Admissions 2019 at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics. The application has been invited of the eligible candidates to join the Ph.D. program for the session 2019. Ph.D. programs offered in the following research areas:
- Biophysical Sciences
- For Physics: Applicant must have a Master’s degree in Physics from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For Biophysical Sciences: Applicant must have a Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry with Life science at 10+2 level (or) Master’s degree in Life Science with Mathematic & Chemistry in 10+2 level from a recognized university or equivalent.
SINP 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Selection for SINP Admissions 2019 will be based on written test, Interview and previous academic performances.
- All selected JRF’s will have to go through a mandatory Post-M.Sc. the course of one year prior to pursue PhD at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics.
- Each selected JRF will be entitle to receive stipend of Rs. 16000.00 per month, and an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20000.00, HRA and medical benefits as per rules.
- All applications will be done online through institute website: www.saha.ac.in
SINP 2019 Exam Dates:
- The very first date till when Application form will be availed is: December 2018
- Date of last submission: December 2018
Written Test will be held: March 2019
Candidates can acquire more details about admission, eligibility requirements and application procedure from institute’s official website.