SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam Application Form|Notifications-2015-2016
Sharing Information For SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination -2015-2016 : – There are two posts for which SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam Applications and Notifications 2015-2016 has been conducted. These are:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
The preparation for these papers can easily do with the help of revised editions of previous papers. The availability of the form for the same post is announced at official website of the staff service commission.
Details, Eligibilities and Other Associated Leaks: – SSC CHSL recruitment 2015-16 examination includes a large number of aspirants and that is the cause where battle for being selected into SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam Application Form 2015-2016 gets started. Need to start up for preparing for the exam puts the aspirant in a situation where one will have to get all the basic and crucial information about it.
- The salary structure for both of these posts will be 5200-2000 INR
- It is required to have 12th passed certificate while going to submit SSC CHSL exam 2015
- 100 INR is the fees to fill the form for general category aspirants. The same is not applicable for women and PWD/ST/SC
- The form should submitted through CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps)
- The age group for which the application form will be applicable is 18-27
For applying this form, one can visit to nearby post office where he/she can submit the form in prescribed or pre-settled format. Challan and other associated documents can be found out from SBI. The online mode to fill up the form is also active and internet users who are willing to fill up the form can go ahead for the same.
Dates Those Are Important To Be Notified
- Advertisement Date for SSC CHSE : – 11 / April / 2015
- Registration- Last Date : – 10/May/2015
- Date Of Exam : – 19.7.2015, 02.08.2015 and 09.08.2015