SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Application Form
SSC Stenographer 2018: The Staff Selection Commission organizes examination for stenographer for the various Ministries/ Departments and attached Offices of the Central Government of India. The Commission invited application for the Combined All India Open Examination 2018. The SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C & D Application Form is important to appear for candidates who wish to work in office/department of Central Government of India can apply.
SSC Stenographer 2018 C & D Exam Dates:
- Official Notification Release Date: June 2018
- Application Form Process date start form: June 2018
- Last date to submit application form: July 2018
- Admit card Release Date: July 2018
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Date: August 2018
SSC Stenographer 2018 Application Form:
- There are various vacancies for Stenographers Grade-C & Stenographers Grade-D Posts.
- Stenographer Grade-C vacancies are for Ministries / Departments of Central Government, located mostly in Delhi.
- Grade-D Stenographer vacancies are for Ministries / Departments of Central Government including Attached/Subordinate offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. on selection, the candidate may be asked to serve anywhere in the country.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH/ categories is available as per extant Government Orders.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Eligibility:
- A candidate must have either Indian citizenship or from Nepal or may belong to Bhutan
- The age of candidate should be between 18-27 years at the time of application.
- The Examination comprises of a “written objective type examination followed by Skill Test” in Stenography at 100 wpm for Stenographer Grade-C and 80 wpm for Stenographer Grade-D.
- The candidates who passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University can apply.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility. They should also present the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of skill test. Copies of the certificate, etc. are seen at the time of Skill Test of Stenography.
- Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more only would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH, wherever, such reservation is applicable.
- Central Government civilian employees who claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of an application or on the time of skill test.
Online Apply For Post Of Stenographer:
- www.ssconline.nic.in is the desirable website to be visited to fill up the form. Before applying for SSC STENOGRAPHER GRADE C&D EXAMINATION 2018-2019, candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions available on the website of the commission.