Top 10 mobile companies in India which any prefer the most : - Mobile just like computers are one of the most essential technologies that no one lags behind in the present world. This device at present is not confined to only telephonic conversation and messaging only. But it has now extended its service to making bill payments via internet based features. Also one can view movies and videos in their movie at leisure time without any hassle. Basic email and documentation can also be carried out by the all new Smartphone at present.
Hence given below are top 10 mobile companies in India that comes up with smart phone, qwerty, tablet and other telecommunication devices that consumers prefer a lot.
1. Samsung : - Samsung is a South Korean company established in the year 1977 and its Head Quarter is situated at Suwon, South Korea. It is considered as one of the most reputed telecommunication companies which manufactures mobiles and other mobile devices such as MP3 players, telecommunication network infrastructure etc. Samsung is considered to hold around 30 % of the market share in mobile business at present.
2. Nokia : - Nokia is a leading name in the mobile phone sector and is one of the most trusted brands of the consumers. It had dominated the Indian Market for the past 10 years. It has software collaboration with Microsoft for coming up with its Windows based device.
3. Micromax : - It is one of the twelve largest handset manufacturers in the world. It is an Indian brand and has its product spread all across the globe. All its products namely QWERTY to dual-SIM phones, smart phones and 3G Android Smartphone’s are manufactured at a very reasonable price range giving excellent product quality.
4. Sony : - It is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation and was established in the year 2001. It is a leading brand for most of the technologies and mobile phones being no uncommon. Its innovative products range consists game, communication, audio, Smartphone and tablet etc.
5. Karbon : - This company is a joint venture between Bangalore-based UTL Group and Jaina Group and was established in the year 2009. It had soon attracted the attention of consumers with its various quality products.
6. Blackberry : - It is a Canadian telecommunication company and is the sixth most popular mobile device makers in the world. The devices can easily perform complex functions quite easily such as video shooting, photo captures, music as well as browsing and emailing and with it also supports variety of instant messaging features.
7. HTC : - It has gained momentum with touch screen phones and is a leading telecommunication brand providing various kinds of devices. It is a Taiwanese based company that came into existence in the year 1997. It is highly famous for manufacturing smart phones, mobiles, PDAs having based on Windows mobile OS and Androids.
8. LG : - This brand is highly famous for manufacturing electronic devices such as televisions, microwave and refrigerators. But leaving not far behind is its venture over mobile phones that soon caught the eye of Indian Consumers. It is a Korean based company and was established in the year 1958 and till than it never looked back. It is among the world’s fifth largest mobile manufacturing companies in the world.
9. Apple : - It is a US based company which came into existence in the year 1976. It’s headquarter is based at Cupertino, California. It is the world’s second largest electronic company in the World. The company has an expertise in manufacturing products such as iPad, Mac OS computers and iPhones. They also manufacture consumer electronics too.
10. Spice : - It is an Indian based brand that came into existence in the year 1997 and is a premier brand producing semi smart phones. It holds around 2% of the mobile business in India.
Thus these are few names that immediately compels an Indian consumer to select latest brand or any other brand of mobile phones of such brand.