Television has off late become an essential and important part of life, which not only acts as an entertainment source, but also helps to keep the viewers updated with stories related to the world. With advent of technology, televisions have become much slim in size and these days, it is the age of LED TV’s, which are said to bring wonderful picture quality experience, while being energy efficient, apart from being small in size, offering better contrast and accurate color.
Due to very high popularity of this type of TV, almost every company that is into consumer electronics has begun to manufacture and sell in the country, thereby providing the consumers with plenty of options to choose from.
List of Top 10 Best LED TV Brands in India:
- Samsung: A South Korean company that was established in 1938 as trading company by Lee Byung Chul. It was in 1995 that it started its operation in India and is the most sold.
- Sony: A Japanese multinational company that was established in 1946, having business in game, electronics, financial service and entertainment sectors. It is the largest manufacturer of television well known for its excellent sound quality and high quality pictures.
- LG: It is a reputed South Korean company and among the largest manufacturers of television in the world, established in 1958. This company manufactures LED TV that is packed with salient features such as USB movie, lightening protection, robust IPS panel, humid protection and summer heat protection, which does make it the top choice.
- Toshiba: It is a Japanese company which has diversified business into electronics, infrastructure systems, digital products, home appliances, etc. In India, it started its operation only in 2001, but within a short span of time, emerged to be among the best LED choice for high sound and picture quality.
- AOC: It is regarded to be TPV Technology Ltd.’s international brand and is an US based company, manufacturing and selling LCD and LED across the globe. In India, its operations started in 2005 and have captured reasonable LED television market.
- Micromax: It is a leading brand and a popular Indian electronics company that began operations in 2000 and since then there was no turning back.
- Panasonic: It is a Japanese electronics company that is popular for products that is complete with innovation, performance and style. It was established in 1918 and is among the oldest surviving electronics company, which has been dominating the segment for decades.
- Videocon: It is regarded to be a diversified group, having business in mobile phones, consumer electronics, DTH Services, mobile services, Oil & Gas, Real Estate and much more. It was in 1979 that it was established and manufactures high quality LED TV having features such as mega contrast ratio, HE, HDMI-CEC, USB and 16.7 million display colors that has made it distinguishable in the LED TV segment.
- Philips: A Dutch diversified firm having business in Healthcare, lighting and Consumer Lifestyle, having presence in over 60 countries. It was established in 1891. In India, is operation had started way back in 1930 and is among the most reliable brand in the country providing high quality healthcare products, lighting and consumer electronics.
- Onida: It is an Indian electronics company which was established in 1981 and is a trusted and well known brand for televisions. It provides LED TV having wonderful quality sound and pictures.
Having an understanding of the top ten LED TV companies can help in the selection process.
Every consumer is required to have adequate knowledge of the existing brands and details about it, so that the selection can be the perfect one and value worth the investment.