There is several financial services company in India and the top ten are given below.
1. SBI Capital Markets Ltd.: It is regarded to be SBI Bank’s subsidiary company. It was established in the year 1986. Its motto is to offer customers with the best investment banking solutions. It is a public sector undertaking and is known to provide the best services to consumers throughout the length and breadth of the country, the reason for its being in the top ten. It has its headquarters in Mumbai.
2. HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corpn): It is regarded to be the leading financial company in the country and was set up in the year 1977. Having more than three decades of experience and employing around 1833 staffs, it is undoubtedly a company to be reckoned with. It has its headquarters in Mumbai and offers eminent clients with mortgage loans. The founder of this company is Hasmukhbhai Parekh.
3. Indiabulls Housing Finance: It is considered to be a part of Indiabulls group, whose present value is about 300 billion. This company is known to provide its customers with trouble free loan services and to buy their dream home. It also has incredible, experienced and well trained customer support team eager to help consumers at any point of time. IHFL is known to offer home loans, loans against property with easy terms along with low rates of interest. It has its headoffice in Gurgaon and was established in 2005.
4. LIC Housing Finance Ltd: It is undoubtedly one of the leading housing finance organizations, having its headquarters located in Mumbai. It was “LIC of India” that established it in 1989, for capturing the fast developing mortgage market. Presently this company boasts of employing over 1400 employees, working from the different regional offices across the country. The year 2012 saw the company to be recognized and awarded with the ‘Best Outstanding Co. in Home Finance’.
5. Bajaj Capital Ltd: It is a well known financial institution and is part of the premier Bajaj Group, which is a household name throughout the country. It was in 1964 that Bajaj Capital started is operation and has in-depth market experience over 50 years now and boasting of running operations in 70 cities. It has its headoffice in New Delhi.
6. ICICI Group: It is a leading multinational bank that offers its customers with customized financial solutions. It was in 1954 that it was established and is headquartered in Mumbai. This bank boasts of engaging excellent team of MBA, CA professionals, who strive to provide the very best quality services.
7. L&T Finance Ltd: It is L&T Limited’s subsidiary company and was set up in 1994. Customers are offered easy loans depending on their requirements. It has its headoffice in Mumbai, with regional offices throughout the country. It provides various types of products like personal loans, home loans, construction loans, corporate loans, commercial loans, etc.
8. PNB Housing Finance Ltd: It is regarded to be part of the reputed Punjab National Bank. It was set up in 2009 and has its headquarters in New Delhi. PNBHF offers corporate and personal loans for purchasing new house or construction.
9. Birla Global Finance Ltd: It is counted among the most trustworthy business houses in the country and is a part of Aditya Birla Group. It was set up in 1991 and has its headquarters in Mumbai. It has over two decades of experience exclusively in the financial industry. It also is known to provide excellent services to its varied customers all over the country.
10. DSP Merrill Lynch Ltd: It is regarded to be another prominent name that features in the top ten financial companies in India. It was established in 1914 and since then has been trying to impart its customers with excellent services for more than 100 years. It has its headquarters in Mumbai.