IIT Jodhpur PhD Admission 2018: Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, the government of India. IIT notified IIT Jodhpur PhD Admissions Notification 2018 for the candidates who are interested in PhD programs for the academic year 2018. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Science
IIT Jodhpur PhD Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who are having Master’s degree in respective discipline with at least 60% marks or CPI/CGPA of 6.5/10 with a valid GATE/NET/CSIR/UGC or NBHM scorecard can apply.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s degree in respective subjects with80% marks or CPI/CGPA of 8/10 with a valid GATE score may also apply.
- Rs.300/-is for OBC/General applicants, and
- Rs. 150/- is for SC/ST/PD applicants
- Fee will be accepted through online.
IIT Jodhpur PhD Admission 2018 Exam Dates:
- Last date of issuing Online Applications: November 2017
- Date for last receiving of Applications: November 2017
- Written test and/or Interview will be held: December 2017 (Dates may change)
IIT Jodhpur PhD Admission 2018 Application Form:
- Eligible applicants can apply only online for the process.
- Offline or any other mode of application is not available.
- After applying online, print out of online generated summary sheet and final submitted application duly signed along with a copy of GATE/NET/CSIR/UGC or NBHM score card should reach to the following address:
Discipline ________________ (Name of discipline in which admission is sought should written here)
Convener (Ph.D. Admissions), Indian Institute of Technology – Jodhpur
Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan.