Flipkart Customer Care Number
What Flipkart Is All about? Flipkart is basically an e-commerce company came into being in the year 2007. Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal have founded this pioneer name which is exclusively operated in India. It has its main headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. A Singapore based company owned it, as it is registered in Singapore. In few span of time, it has become one of the most sought for companies amongst people. Flipkart has initiated a range of products under the name DigiFlip which offers useful products now days popular amongst people all over India. Some of them are camera bags, computer accessories, headphones, pen-drives and lots more.
Collect more details about Flipkart:
As Flipkart is registered in Singapore, legally it is not considered as Indian company. In fact majority of shareholders of this company are foreigners. Foreign companies are not permitted to execute multi-brand e-retailing in India, this is why Flipkart sells products via company, WS Retail.
Products Launched at Flipkart:
- Flipkart launched budget Smartphone Moto G in India on 5 February 2014, which has achieved a lot of success amongst people
- Flipkart, in collaboration with Motorola Mobility launched Moto X, Android Smartphone on 19 March 2014
- Moto E, the newest member of Moto family launched on 13 May 2014 which is economic than Moto G
- The sale of Smartphone Xiaomi Mi3 which is production of Xiaomi Tech launched in India in a tie-up with Flipkart.
List of Few Flipkart In-house Products:
- Flipkart launched its own tablet in the year 2014. Along with this mobile phones and tablet also came into being. The primary amongst the tablet phones was Digiflip Pro XT 712 Tablet.
- In July 2014 first networking Router founded under its own brand name, DigiFlip WR001 300 Mbit/s Wireless N Router.
- In September 2014, another in-house home appliance and personal healthcare brand Citron came. This is actually a wide range of cooking ware and grooming products.
Note: List of products is endless, visit main website for a range of products in almost all arenas.
Flipkart Customer Care Number:
It is no surprise that Flipkart, one of the biggest online shopping website is one of the discussed names amongst people. It has achieved lots of success in such a small span of time. Flipkart has made it easier for interested customers to visit their site and make online order for the products they desire. By using Flipkart customer Care Helpline Number is all time available to sort out your problems related to any of the products. Today it covers almost everything from electronic appliances to home appliances, from watches to health products to mobile devices, etc. If you have any problem in buying or you are buying for the first time and have little confusion about purchase procedure hen simply utilize Flipkart Customer Care Contact Number to collect details. Customer Care Toll Free is available only to help and guide throughout the day.
Flipkart 24×7 Customer Care Number: – (080) 49400000 or 1800 208 9898
Flipkart Customer Care Number: – 1800 1080 1800
Flipkart Customer care Email:- [email protected]
Flipkart Internet Private Limited Address,
Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor,
Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068,