Andhra Bank Customer Care Number: Andhra Bank is a well-known bank with numerous branches in different parts within the territory of India. It is managing so many accounts and facilitating with innumerous schemes. Under so many scenarios, you need to know details about particular matter and at that point of time Andhra Bank Contact Number process quite helpful.
Acquire info about Andhra Bank:
This is a medium-sized public sector bank which has over 2000+ branches, 38 satellite offices, 15 extension counters, and 1563 Automated Teller Machines (ATMs). Bank has reached the states like Tripura and Himachal Pradesh thus resultantly increased scope for customers. At present, bank operates in 25 states and in three Union Territories. As far as CBS is considered, Andhra Bank is 100% right now which will resultantly the customers, who access banking and financial services anytime, anywhere via numerous delivery channels. Andhra Bank offers Credit Cards in India in the year 1981.
# 1 For Providing Insurance Policies:
This bank provides numerous Life Insurance Policies which are mobilized amongst the agency banks dealing with LIC on India. The bank is closely connected with United India Insurance Company Limited under Bancassurance.
About Founder: Year 1923 marked as an important year for Andhra Bank. In this year, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya established Andhra Bank. On November 20 November 1923, bank was registered and commenced business on 28 November 1923 with the paid capital of 100000 and authorized capital of 1 million.
Give a look to products and services:
- Products of the bank categorized in business of NRI, Corporate, Retail, MSME, Agricultural industries, etc. Under Retail business, bank provides loans, cards, deposits, DMAT services, P payment services, insurance, and mutual funds etc.
- In the category of Corporate Business, bank provides loans and advances, loan syndication, and project appraisals,
- In the category of NRI business segment, bank provides Deposit schemes, remittance services, investment services, and loans
- In the category of MSME business segment, bank provides various schemes aimed at offering loan and transaction services to Micro, Small, and medium sized organizations. Few MSME schemes available are Composite loan scheme, OTS Scheme, Artisans Credit Card, Open Cash Credit, Technology up gradation fund scheme, Credit guarantee fund trust etc
- In the Agriculture business segment, bank offers credit schemes to Women Empowerment schemes, farmers, and Andhra Bank Rural Development Trust etc.
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number:
There are times where Andhra Bank customers feel the need to avail help and regarding this they want some reliable source from where they can fetch true help. If this is the situation, then use Andhra Bank Customer Care Toll free Number which is valid to dial anytime you feel the requirement. You can operate the customer care number to fetch round the clock suggestions. Irrespective of any particular part of India, you can acquire anytime help and look for better opportunities when you have no other way left.
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number for ATM card Issues : – 1800 425 2910(Toll Free)
Andhra Bank Contact number : – 040-23122693, 040-23122703
Andhra Bank Customer care For Credit card : – 1800 425 4059 (Toll free)
Andhra Bank Contact Number for Credit card : – 040-24683222, 040-24683219
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number : – 1800 425 7701 (Toll Free)
Andhra Bank Helpline Number : – 040-24757828