India as a wider geographical area has a long sea shore. There are a number of beaches with almost all the states. However, some states have promoted the beaches as a tourist point while some states have not taken care of their promotion. But so far as the natural beauty of the beach is concerned, they are awesome. Here is the list of top 10 most beautiful beaches in India, which the tourists may visit and enjoy the playing with shores full of the beautiful water bank.
Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches In India :
- Palolem Beach: This beach is a crescent shaped beach thatis located in the South Goa near the market town of Chaudi. The beauty of this beach is very much liked by the tourists visiting it round the year.
- Baga Beach: This is another beach of the state of Goa, which has got its place in the Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in India. It is one of the busiest tourist spots across the Goa and located 10 kilometers away from the state capital Panaji. It is one of the beaches where one can find all the means and ways of the entertainment.
- Calangute Beach: This beach is famous as the ‘Queen of beaches’ among tourists. It is one more beach from the state of Ga which is located in the north Goa. It is also a famous beach for a party and night life lovers. It has exquisite facilities for aqua sports such as skiing, parasailing, and surfing.
- Candolim Beach: This beach is situated in the North Goa. It is very famous for fishing activities also and hence, a famous beach for fishing lovers. This beach is also a place for those who want to practice yoga and meditation.
- Anjuna Beach: It is another beach of Goa, which is famous for its natural beauty and partying. The fun lovers, visit this beach and enjoy the natural beautiful surroundings on the beach.
- Vagator Beach:This beach is famous for its calm water and wind flowing from it which makes one joy just passing leisure time here. It also has splendid party times for party, dancing and music lovers.
- Agonda Bach:This beach is located in the Canacona tehsil of Goa. It is a famous beach for sunbathing and relaxing among the domestic, as well as foreign tourists. Because of the calm water and fewer visitors this beach is an ideal nesting place for a type of turtle known as Ridley turtle.
- Kovalam Beach: This is a well-known beach from the state of Kerala, in South India. This beach is equally popular among water sports lover as well as party lovers as it possesses all the facilities for every sort of entertainment.
- Cherai Beach: This beach is also situated in the state of Kerala, in Ernakulam district. The natural beauty of the beach drags the tourist from across the globe.
- Varkala Beach: This beach is situated between Alleppey and Kovalam. The beach is a preferred choice for aqua sports lovers.
The beach is a gift of the nature provided forman. There are many beaches popular among tourist due to various facilities on them.