Approx One Month Left For CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form: – Central board of secondary education held the National Eligibility Test for year 2018-19 on behalf of UGC. The date for this test is Sept to Dec 2018. The individuals having compatible eligibility are requested to go for Assistant professor Examination. This can also be said as examination for Junior Research Fellowship. All the Indian universities and colleges approve the professors who have passed this examination or will go for it. The number of subjects for which NET facilitates for this examination is 79. There are various centers for examination and the number of NET institutions is 89. Before moving on for the examination, one should get complete information about UGC NET 2018 December Application Form.
UGC Net 2018 Exam Dates:
- Official Notification Issue Date: September 2017
- Start to online application form Submit Date: October 2017
- Last date to submit the form: November 2017
- Online fee submission last date through Bank Challan: November 2017
- Corrections of application form: 1st week of December 2017
- Admit Card Availability: December 2017
- Exam Date: January 2018
- Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability Date: March 2018
- Declaration Result Date: May 2018
UGC Net 2018 Application Form:
If you want to appear into UGC CBSE NET application December 2018 then, the process to apply for that is given here:
- Fill up the application for with immense care
- Patch up the scanned photograph into form
- Make payment for examination
- Get a print of Attendance slip, admission card, and application form
When the registration is done, you will have roll number and password to access more information about it with updated details.
Advantages Of NET Exam:
Once the candidate will pass this exam, then he/she can go for other research practice for the same subject under Junior Research Fellowship title. This will be post graduation course. At the other end, this candidate will be able to work as Assistant Professor. Big colleges and institutions welcome to keep the JRF awardees as their permanent staff for research purposes. There are three papers in NET exams and if all will be passed out by individual, then he/she will be awarded with title of Assistant professor. Even, who has qualified for Assistant Professor Profile will not be awarded as research JRF scholar.