Students these days have understood the importance of joining the best commerce colleges in the country that would provide them with a wonderful base and a great career ahead. Looking at the Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India is sure to help the individual to join the best one that suits their specific requirements and budget.
Top 10 Commerce Colleges in India :
- Sri Ram Commerce College, Delhi University : This college has managed successfully to rank consistently in regards to economics and commerce and has been the most popular college in India since 2011. The discipline and education standard maintained by it is well known. Admission is tough and restricted only to good students.
- Lady Sri Ram Women’s College, Delhi University : This college is popular for its achievement and excellence in academics. Also, it is regarded to be the very best for study of commerce, humanity and social science. Elementary education and journalism is its core strength. It is known for strictness and academic results.
- Loyola College, Chennai : It is said to come under Madras University and known for Scientific Industrial Research. It was granted ‘College of Excellence’ by the UGC. Superiors and faculties are said to treat students as equal and impart teaching with great passion.
- Christ University, Bangalore : This college was set up in 1969 in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a privately managed University by Mary Immaculate Caramelites. It is regarded to be a popular destination for foreign students and the foreign student community boasts of being more than 2400 students. Christ is well known for high standards of education and recognized by NAAC.
- St. Xavier College, Mumbai : This college is said to have derived its name after a 16th century Jesuit Spanish saint named Francis Xavier. It has been credited by NAAC with A+ rank, meaning 5 stars.
- Symbiosis School of Commerce and Arts : It is among the leading education center in the country established by Dr. S. B. Majumdar, Padma Bhusan recipient. Now, it has 30 branches and focuses on the student’s all round development.
- St. Joseph Commerce College, Bangalore : It has been rated among the top ten colleges consecutively. Being an autonomous college, it has its own recognition and examination system. Jesuits operate it and is affiliated with Bangalore University. Co-curricular activities and academics are given great importance.
- Hansraj College, Delhi University : It was established in New Delhi in 1948. This college is known to be the very best in regards to sports, education, extracurricular activities. Several brilliant leaders have been produced by it.
- R A Poddar Economics and Commerce College, Mumbai : It is well known as the Poddar College and has been affiliated to Mumbai University. Shikshan Prasarak Mandali runs this college and it has earned from NAAC a rating of A+. Students are well guided by faculties.
- Hindu College, Delhi University : It was Sri Krishan Dassji Gurwale who had established this college in 1899 at Chandni Chowk, Delhi in a very small building. Primarily it was affiliated to the Punjab University and later shifted in 1953 to the present campus. This college has been historically involved in the nation’s freedom struggle, producing many freedom fighters. It is deemed to be a legendary institution.
Getting to know the best Commerce colleges in the country, can help the candidates to identify as to which college would help them to advance their career. There are numerous colleges spread throughout the length and breadth of the country. Knowing the top 10 can help to make the right selection.